Saturday, January 15, 2011

The kings were speaking @Hollywood walk of Fame Star !


Finally, he got his pavement area in front the british pub, Pig & whistle on Hollywood blvd. I'm so happy to see him was honored truly deserved it! The ceremony is not quite interesting,I thought it was Hollywood old style that is everyone come to honor him in way that so pleased and nice but the most interesting for me is his speech! Colin was introduced by his brother in The king's speech, Guy Pearce. I was wondered why is was Guy? I think it should be another one who close to him, know him to well or his best friend in Hollywood like Stanley Tucci, Julianne Moore, his previous dir. Tom ford, Meryl Streep or his Bridge, Renee Zellweger! That would be more interested! But anything can't change Guy is good as he did. I saw Colin smiling while Guy is speaking, his eyes on Guy is so kind and pleased with tender smile, amazing! And then the most interested moment, his speech! Colin looks happy and nerved (I think that because he speaks jerking)He thanks to everyone who accompanies with him and specially to his beloved wife, Livia. He said when he see the star, it was her name on it! Wonderful nice! How adorable he is, for sure Livia would be so proud of her husband. I felt still so proud of him even though I did not relate with just a freaky fan eiei. So I think I should done posting, updating blog via Blackberry is so hard, don't quite familiar with a tiny keyboard so I have to practice more for updating my blog from my office when I'm free.
**End of today I would like to express my pleasure to my English Teachers, Stewart and Brian. The two make me more understand in English than before and they make me know what Colin saying! Even if my writing dose not go so well. Thanks profs.

No comments: