Saturday, January 1, 2011

FIRST DAY and FIRTH'S DAY


For the last 3 months I was never up date anything in my blog since I was blocked by my job ! I never knew how hard to get in real working how hard to make money by myself but now I knew, it's so hard and no enough time to manage anything else just do my work!
No work for 4 days, it's short holiday for new year celebrating. I'm at my parents's home, have no plan to go to anywhere just rest myself and relax by watching Colin Firth's films. I've just bought Genova for 3 weeks ago in Thailand ohoho so amazing ! this film was released in 2008 but in my home town it just released in DVD, no in cinemas! I remember I watched it already on youtube in English version there is no subtitle....that moment my brief understanding is Joe bring his to Italy "Genoa" after he lose his wife from car accident. His older daughter is in love with Italian man and younger daughter has a sixth sense, she see her mom is her dream, sort of. That is all my understanding after I watched on youtube and I will delete all my understanding tomorrow because I'm going to watch it with Thai subtitle ! HooRay!
Enough for GENOVA ! and talk about his awards buzz for his performance in "The King's speech" I do excited about his buzz since his performance in A Single Man, I think he was robbed an Oscar last year but this year if he was robbed again may be there is politics involve for sure! or may be nationalisms because He is not an American (just my point but he spend his childhood in America for short time!).....Now as I knew he was spot by many film's critics for his King's speech and won best actor in many states, USA. The King's Speech was nominated for 7 Golden Globes and the award will be announced on Sunday 16 January ! I'm counting down to see he won the award and to listen his nice acceptance speech like he did last year at BAFTA award. Can't wait !
Last but not least I wish you all a Happy New Year....Good Health....Good Luck....and Get Wealth....Have a nice year and the most important I wish Colin Firth to win all awards, he really deserves !

No comments: