Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HIS SPEECH FOR BAFTA AWARD



His speech for accepting the award

What Tom Ford doesn’t know is I have the email in my outbox telling him I could not possibly do this,I was about to send this when a man came to repair my fridge… I don’t know what’s best for me so I would like to thank the fridge guy and Tom someone who I think does knew it's best for me. An encounter with Tom Ford is to come away feeling resuscitated, a little more worldly, better groomed, more fragrant, and more nominated than one has ever been before.I have worked with a lot of great directors and he’s up there with the best of them.

Then he thanks his assistance or helper I don't know exactly about her but he said
..invariable help support I can't..
He's so lovely about that..and the last one that so important for him is his wife Livia. he didn't say "my wife" but he said
...and Livia who knows to well how much I...with these unfavorite things. All I know is don’t ever press ’send’ until you have had your fridge repaired.

How much I love this couple ! he and Livia are so lovely. Colin is a nice guy (not gay !) and Livia is a pretty woman and she loves him just as he is ! that so perfect ! This speech makes me think about his acceptance speech at Venice that is also mention about his wife like this.

No comments: