Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Academy’s nominees luncheon


Don't know much about this event or I never knew about this event before ??? Emmm...If my favorite actor not there in that event I swear i will never knew it! The nominees luncheon is the meeting just like reunion classmates for all Oscar nominees. Yesterday I saw it through Oscar.org but can't be heard anything I don't know Colin talks about what? it should be about his Oscar nod! but I saw his smile, his face and his outfit that enough to makes me sleep well!!!
Next week, my heart will stop again with BAFTA award. No more for disappointment! I will not expect anything to makes myself disappointed that is my will but indeed i can't do it! HUURRH..Deep in side my heart, He deserves to win! I hope so! because that is UK ! not USA ! I'm just a fan who love his performance in every movies even if somebody thought that some of his movies are suck! but for me it's alway the best...

All these are his classmates
Where is he???

No comments: